Phydura is an OMRI listed, non-selective herbicide made from clove oil and other biodegradable ingredients. When you spray Phydura natural weed-killer on annual weeds and grass, it binds to the surface of the plant and begins to destroy the cell structure through a burn down process. When Phydura is applied, the plant begins to stress, and results can be seen in as little as one hour after application. Phydura is the natural weed killer that works!
Weed and Grass Killer
- Phydura kills weeds and grasses.
- Wilting begins in less than an hour. Plants are dead or dying in 24 hours!
- Phydura kills annual weeds quickly. Perennials may need two sprays to kill roots.
- Spray Phydura between garden rows and under fruit trees, berries, and shrubs.
- New planting can begin within hours after treating an area with Phydura
- Phydura does not translocate to the roots of non-target plants.
- Workers can safely enter areas treated with Phydura right after spraying!
Where To Use Phydura:
- Spot treat sidewalks, patios, driveways around greenhouses and buildings.
- Prepare and maintain flowerbeds and vegetable gardens.
- Keep centers clear in orchards and berry plantings.
- Edge around trees, shrubs and walkways.
- Keep fences clear of weeds and grasses.
Mix with water at 3:1 ratio (3 parts water to 1 part Phydura). Phydura works best in full sun, with temperatures above 75°F. Use a 2:1 ratio on cool or cloudy days.
Phydura is OMRI listed for use in organic agriculture. Always check with your Organic Certifier before using any product in Organic Agriculture.
Sizes & Pricing